Friday, April 24, 2009

An honest dentist!

So following yesterday's post i went to the dentist today expecting to have another £300 root canal. He did some poking around and some very clever stuff and determined that it wasn't my tooth but my gum and so no work required! Result! So he gave me teeth a clean, and i needed a small filling but otherwise all ok!

I worked from home today which was great - meant i could get to the dentist and then after i had finished work i got out for a run. I did a simple route that is 5miles in 35:35. I started fast but then slowed down. I did feel a little naked when i went out though as my GPS was not charged and so i coulnt use it and i use that for EVERY session i do. I also seem to have misplaced my HR belt which is also frustrating. It's kind of weird how reliant i have become on these two peices of technology. Running should be simple - the simplest form of sport - running shoes, shorts and a t-shirt but it has become incredibly overengineered with compression clothing and the various bits of technology.

I signed up for twitter today (@mbosano) and have to say that i love it! It's really cool all i need now is some followers as currently i am twiterring to no-one which i guess makes me a twit??

Going to make some more amendments to the website now (www.shurdingtontriclub.co.uk) .

Laters...